Mistakes

11:10


“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 

― Marilyn Monroe




1 Mistake. 2 Mistakes. 3 Mistakes. 4 Mistakes. 5 Mistakes... 

How many times does human beings make mistakes? A lot, and we will never stop making them whether we want to or not. Despite once thinking perfection is overrated (still do), I can't help but to want perfection in my life. No mistakes. It will cost less than this. My happiness and freedom to do stuff have been thrown out of the window multiple times and if it keeps going I won't have any left. I may not have it as bad as the others. Believe me, I know some people have it good, and some people have it, eh, not so lucky. I guess I should try thinking about it more. Oh well. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts