Holidays

02:35

Hello again! With a few days of holidays just recently settling in, I can't help but feel really bored already. Every day passed like every other single day. Even though there's all sort of stuff to entertain me I still feel like I need to just spend my holiday lying in my bed, complaining how boring it is, then later, when school starts I'll be asking for more holidays. I've tried to do stuff, like blogging(as you can see it's not a success), and other stuff. I even tried to be more productive(-ish) like signing up at threadless. I'm not really sure how can I go from not having enough time before this holiday to having too much time. If someone decides to read this, thank you very much! I appreciate your effort to go through this (actually pretty short) rant. See you next time. (If there will be a next time)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts