School and Life

07:36

School started a few weeks ago. I wasn't ready then. I'm still not ready now. Only a few weeks has passed but homeworks have been starting to pile up, it's rather tiring :(. I miss the holidays. I feel like the school spirit hasn't gotten into me yet. Countless hours have I wasted for non- school related stuff, and the thing is, I need to focus more on schoolwork. 

Every year I regretted the fact that I didn't try harder from the start and the truth is no matter how hard I try I'll always feel that because no matter how hard I try there's gonna be a way harder. So now, I'm gonna find this way harder and I'm gonna be proud of myself at the end. I have to believe that. Or else the possibility of it happening will decrease.  

I've decided to post this because people are going to read it. The more people reading this, the more it becomes a promise and as you know, promises needed to be kept. Someone needs to know about this. I feel like if I don't post it, I will get discouraged and eventually, feel that feeling where you just wonder what had gotten wrong. So people reading this, please remind me that I have something to accomplish, and please remember that you should have something to achieve as well! 

Have a nice day! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts